Contact Information:

Marla Dycio
Home: 302-894-1867
Cell: 302-465-7441
Email: mdycio75@verizon.net

Please email me anytime with orders or questions. I take Paypal for payments.. You cannot order through this site. Thank you.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Beady Bracelets for babies and young girls!!!


Hello All! I want to introduce myself and let you know about a great piece of jewlery that I specialize in!

My name is Marla, and I am a maker of baby name/young girls name bracelets. They are made with genuine Swarovski crystals, sterling silver clasps, and black on white letter beads. They are so beautiful. They make great gifts for your own children or for your friends and/or families' children!!

They are very inexpensive (only $20 a piece, including shipping). I am hoping to have a website soon but for now this blog will have to do!

Here is a pic of one of my pieces. I have various colors for you to choose from, including birthstone colors! Let me know if I can help you!


Thanks!

Marla Dycio,
Beady Bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment